måndag 25 februari 2013

Even sydney has rainy days

after a busy weekend am I completely exhausted. Head, feat, stomach  arms every part of me is screaming for some sleep. But my brain keeps insisting that it's not time to relax yet. So with music in my ears am I sitting and fixing with photos from the days that have passed.
It is funny how you can be so tired that you cant do more then just sit at home and do nothing, but at the same time you just want to run out and explore..

Umina beach

So what have I been up to?! Well after two days up the coast at an exchange student event, that got an early end Saturday night, did I get up early on Sunday for a whole day of Soundwave ( music festival). And I just have to say it was bloody AWESOME!

I will give a better update what I've been up to, but you have to wait till tomorrow
xoxo

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar