tisdag 26 februari 2013

Umina Weekend

Friday afternoon the exchange student and I went up to the central coast to a town called Umina. It is about 1 hour north of central Sydney. We where to spend the entire weekend with the club, that had prepared different activities for us. My stay was cut short when I had to go back on Saturday for Soundwave the following day.

The Umina Rotary club is apparently hosting this event every year for the exchange student in my district. We where all given a family to stay with, that would act as our host family for our stay. I came with a lovely couple that took well care of me.

We where taken on a boat trip early Saturday and continued to the reptailpark, Umina surfclub and finally a bushdance  The weather destroyed the weekend a bit. It was poring down the entire day






In the end the best of the weekend was just spending time with the other exchange students! Now I'm even more exited for the safari (trip around Australia) in May
xoxo

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar