måndag 24 juni 2013

saying goodbye

One after another.. 
Today I said my 'see you later' to Morgane. She is going home Wednesday, but because I'm away on school camp I wont be able to wave her off at the airport. 
It was so weird hugging her the last time, or maybe it wasn't. It didn't feel like it was a "goodbye". 


Morgane is one of the people I feel has grown up the most. She came here as a 15 year old thinking that she was so old and had all this knowledge. When she in fact was rather lacking it. 
The first half of our exchange we never really hangout. She had her friends and I mine. I thought she was a bit childish and immature, a typical 15 year old. It wasn't until the safari that we became good friends and I got to know what a loving and funny person she is. She has done a massive jump in life this year and is not even close to being the person that came here a year ago. 
She will be missed, but I know I will see her soon again. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar