söndag 23 juni 2013

saying Goodbye

It has come to the stage of my exchange when I'm starting to say goodbye.
People that I have spent this year with is one by one start their journey back home. The first one to leave was Mj from mexico. She was never a close friend of mine but the realization that this year is coming to an end slowly hit me as i was saying goodbye.
It was Bjorns turn after Mj and this time it really hurted. He had during the year become one of my best friends. We had our routine, meat up Monday and Thursday. The emptiness after he had walked through the gate truly sucked.
I will miss him allot.


The day after Bjorn it was the Finish guys. And this week it's Lukas, Morgane and Jessie's turn. I have no Idea how i will react when Jessie leaves. She is my best friend and I will miss her so much. I know we will see each other again, but it will be a while till then. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar