tisdag 21 augusti 2012

School!

Today has only been a normal day. Started early with music at Mackella and then went back to Cromer for period 2 and 3. I had my camera with me and took some pictures for documentary a normal day. 
I have a good group of friends in school now that I really like, still want to get to know even more people thou. I'm only here for a year and gonna make the most of it!

When I think of Sweden it feels so far away. it's like a totally different world. 
Thinking about the people starting school and realise I'm very happy that I took a year "off".
But I know allot of people start this week, so to all of you good luck! study hard and try to have some fun between the homework;) 




    

3 kommentarer:

  1. Yheee the new thing, you know! ;)

    SvaraRadera
  2. vafaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan kunde inte gjort det när du va i Sverige nä

    SvaraRadera